Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dino Cherian K <in...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/18 09:16:58 UTC

Reposting [INIMSS] How can I load a custom jar file for a particular web application. [a newbie question]

Hi

Please help me ASAP.

I am having a third party jar file that is to be loaded from jsp pages to
attain some task. The particular jar file is to be used only buy one web
application. Where should I place the files and what all should I modify to
make it work?

I am using tomcat 3.3 and  apache-1.3.19-5 on RedHat Linux 7.1.

Thanks
Dino CK

Re: [INIMSS] How can I load a custom jar file for a particular web application. [a newbie question]

Posted by Dino Cherian K <in...@yahoo.com>.
Hi

Thanks for the help. I had already reposted the mail with the info you
requested.

Thank You

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.

Posted by Satoshi Okamoto <sa...@mizuho-sc.com>.