Posted to ecs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "McDowell, Mark" <Mc...@ncs.com> on 2001/11/15 21:59:51 UTC

Pretty print...

Is there a way to have pretty print set to true by default?  I want
it on for all my objects...

Mark

Re: Pretty print...

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@mac.com>.
On Thursday, November 15, 2001, at 08:59 PM, McDowell, Mark wrote:

> Is there a way to have pretty print set to true by default?  I want
> it on for all my objects...

hi mark
you can set the pretty print property in the ecs properties file you used.
you can either roll your own custom jar, replacing the ecs.properties file
with your custom one (this will change your defaults) or you can specify a
custom ecs properties file using the ecs.properties system property.

see the javadocs for org.apache.ecs.ECSDefaults for more details.

- robert