Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Kevin O'Neill <ke...@rocketred.com> on 2001/01/29 11:04:26 UTC

Update to test.sh

This is an updateed test.sh that puts the current directory in junits class
path so that the classes in client/* and transaction/* can be accessed. It
also includes the various classes I have linked into my lib directory (eg
jaxp).

I've also been unable to get anything but the cookie test to succeed. I'm
sure its a configuration issue but I'm a little stumped. It seems that most
of the scripts to run or build slide assume certain classes to be available
in the operators classpath. I tend not to have a CLASSPATH variable defined
due to clashes between applications, which is where I think I'm running into
problems.

If somebody has a working configuration for the test cases that they would
like to share would you be kind enough to email the details to me. I'll
update my configuration and put some documentation together for other newbies.

k.