Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Igor Leturia <IG...@emun.com> on 2002/05/27 15:16:40 UTC

mod_ext_filter

  Hi!

  I'm interested in the module mod_ext_filter. As it is in experimental
phase, it is not included in the windows binaries of 2.0.36. I would
like to ask the people that builds the windows binaries if it will be in
the next version. But, as the next version might not be out for some
time, I would be very grateful if the windows binaries builders would
compile the module and send it to me, if it's not too much asking. Its
author, Jeff Trawick, told me that they won't move the module out of
experimental until a number of users have tried and used it. He says
there aren't many people using it and that he is interested in any
feedback about it. Well, I'm ready and willing to try it, because I
think it might solve a problem I have, but I need the module compiled
for windows.

  Anyway, thanks in advance and sorry for the intrusion.

					Igor Leturia