Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Anurag Sinha <si...@hotmail.com> on 2013/12/20 10:21:16 UTC

Contributing to deltacloud

Hi ,     Just came across this project while browsing through ASF Ruby projects and got really interested in this. I would love to start contributing to this project. As I am a rookie ASF contributor I would request any helpful pointers that the dev community can offer. I have already downloaded the latest source code from git and was browsing through the open issues in JIRA.
Please let me know how can I process more. Shall Istart assigning the issues to me and fixing them in JIRA?
Any guidance/help is appreciated!

Thanks and Regards,

Anurag Sinha

Re: Contributing to deltacloud

Posted by "marios@redhat.com" <ma...@redhat.com>.
On 23/12/13 14:03, Anurag Sinha wrote:
> Thanks Dies and Marios for your response I will start looking at and fixing JIRA issues. Also I would request you to give me a complete feature either a driver/particular front end or os dependency that people might be interested in adding to DeltaCloud and I can work on them as well. As I am relatively new it would be best to have your opinion.
A new driver would be an excellent contribution if you have access to a
cloud provider that isn't currently covered. Otherwise fixing issues,
even just organising/assigning them would be a good start!

thanks, marios

Posted by Anurag Sinha <si...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by "marios@redhat.com" <ma...@redhat.com>.
On 20/12/13 11:21, Anurag Sinha wrote:
> Hi ,     Just came across this project while browsing through ASF Ruby projects and got really interested in this. I would love to start contributing to this project. As I am a rookie ASF contributor I would request any helpful pointers that the dev community can offer. I have already downloaded the latest source code from git and was browsing through the open issues in JIRA.
> Please let me know how can I process more. Shall Istart assigning the issues to me and fixing them in JIRA?
> Any guidance/help is appreciated!

Hi Anurag - as you can see the list is pretty slow these days. I have a
look at issues whenever i get a chance though seems not often lately.
Please do go ahead and look at JIRA issues - ping the list if/when you
have queries or issues. If you have questions about the dev workflow/how
to contribute i believe theres some info on the project website,

thanks and welcome!

Posted by Anurag Sinha <si...@hotmail.com>.
Could i please get some info on my query?

Thanks and Regards,

Anurag Sinha