Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Yoav Shapira <yo...@MIT.EDU> on 2005/02/28 00:08:04 UTC

TCKs and vote for 5.5.8

Hola,

Can someone please run the TCKs for 5.5.8 if you haven't already?  I'd like
to have the results before voting on release stability.  Thanks,

Yoav Shapira

System Design and Management Fellow

MIT Sloan School of Management / School of Engineering

Cambridge, MA USA

 <ma...@sloan.mit.edu> yoavsh@sloan.mit.edu /
<ma...@computer.org> yoavs@computer.org

Re: TCKs and vote for 5.5.8

Posted by Fernando Nasser <fn...@redhat.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hola,
> 5.0.30 will stay beta, there will be no vote on it, no matter what the TCKs
> say, because of other bugs.  (I don't remember the specifics right now, they
> were discussed on this list at the time shortly after the release).

Sorry, I joined after that.  Should have checked the archives.

> When a good new 5.0.x release comes out (for which there's no ETA), we'll
> request the TCKs be run.

OK, so there is a possibility that this still happens.  Good to know.

Thanks again for the clarifications.

Regards,
Fernando

> Yoav