Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/30 01:37:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Mavibot 1.0.0-M7

The Apache Directory team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Mavibot 1.0.0-M7, the seventh milestone towards a 1.0 version.

Mavibot is a MVCC B-tree implementation in Java.

This version fixes some serious issues in the way we browse a BTree, and
some other fixes in the transaction handling. The Copied Pages Btree has
been temporarily disabled. Some speed improvements have been done, by
avoiding writing the RecordManager header many times for each update.

The next version will implement a better transaction support, with cross
btree atomic updates, something we don't have currently.

You can read more about Mavibot on http://directory.apache.org/mavibot/

You can download the package at

http://directory.apache.org/mavibot/downloads.html

Thanks !