Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Robert Martin <ro...@tlcmicro.com> on 2002/11/19 19:57:28 UTC

[users@httpd] Limiting User on a Virtual Site

Is there a way I can limit the number of users allowed
at once on one of my virtual sites? I just want to limit
the number of http file dloads connections.

Thanks,

Robert

Re: [users@httpd] Limiting User on a Virtual Site

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Robert Martin wrote:

> Is there a way I can limit the number of users allowed
> at once on one of my virtual sites? I just want to limit
> the number of http file dloads connections.

There are a bunch of modules out there that do stuff like this.  I'm not
sure if any of them are available for Apache 2 yet.  Some examples:

http://www.snert.com/Software/mod_throttle/index.shtml
http://www.nowhere-land.org/programs/mod_vhost_limit/

And the place to search:

http://modules.apache.org/