Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/08/19 09:11:37 UTC

Re : Re : 1.3.x branch GA release

Hi Marica,

I didn't fill a separate issue for Continuum. Do you want I create a new one?

Have you committed you change in the 1.3.x branch? I can see the update to redback 1.3-SNAPSHOT in the pom but not the Continuum_en.properties.

Regards,

Julien

________________________________
De : Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com>
À : dev@continuum.apache.org
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 19 Août 2009, 2h17mn 26s
Objet : Re: Re : 1.3.x branch GA release

Updates:

I already committed the fix for CONTINUUM-2194.

As for CONTINUUM-2141, I haven't committed it yet because I couldn't find
MODELLO 1.1-SNAPSHOT in http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org :(

--
Marica

Re: Re : Re : 1.3.x branch GA release

Posted by "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julien and Marica,

I have created http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2340 for this.

Julien HENRY wrote:
> Hi Marica,
>
> I didn't fill a separate issue for Continuum. Do you want I create a new one?
>
> Have you committed you change in the 1.3.x branch? I can see the update to redback 1.3-SNAPSHOT in the pom but not the Continuum_en.properties.
>
> Regards,
>
> Julien
>

> ________________________________
> De : Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com>
> À : dev@continuum.apache.org
> Envoyé le : Mercredi, 19 Août 2009, 2h17mn 26s
> Objet : Re: Re : 1.3.x branch GA release
>
> Updates:
>
> I already committed the fix for CONTINUUM-2194.
>
> As for CONTINUUM-2141, I haven't committed it yet because I couldn't find
> MODELLO 1.1-SNAPSHOT in http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org :(
>
> --
> Marica
>
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 8:13 AM, Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi Julien,
>>
>> Is there already a CONTINUUM issue filed for this?
>>

>> Thanks,
>> --
>> Marica
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Marica,
>>>
>>> Is it possible to add a nearly empty
>>> Continuum_en.properties to
>>> continuum-webapp\src\main\resources\localization
>>> and
>>> default_en.properties to
>>> redback-integrations\redback-struts2\redback-struts2-integration\src\main\resources\org\codehaus\plexus\redback\struts2
>>> in order to fix REDBACK-233 <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/REDBACK-233>
>>> I'm running a French JVM and I'm not able to switch to English language in
>>> Continuum without this hack.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Julien

Jev