Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by gbois <gr...@bnpparibas.com> on 2006/11/16 17:45:34 UTC

Force checkout with starteam command

I use "maven-scm-provider-starteam-1.0-beta-3.jar" in continuum 1.0.3 with
Maven 2 on Windows plateform.

My generated starteam command is "stcmd co -x -nologo -stop -p in the
continuum log is
SweetDev-Maven@STARTEAMSERVER:49201/2SMap/smp_web -fp
D:/apps/working-directory/86 -merge -neverprompt -is"

I need to force checkout, meaning add the "-o" option.

Or your cannot checkout and merge at the same time.
So i need when i checkout to remove " -merge -neverprompt" and add "-o".

Have you got an idea?
--
Grégory BOISSINOT
BP2S PARIS

Re: Force checkout with starteam command

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
How offen this condition happens?

>From my experience, its always happen when a file is deleted from starteam
then put it back before the next continuum schedule build.
The work around is to wipe out the checkout area.  If you force some dummy
changes in your continuum project configuration,
continuum will do that for you.

 Also, since the error happens on starteam update which happens to use "co"
command, we cannot force a checkout since it will
slow down big time for every schedule build.

A much better solution is needed.

-D

Posted by gbois <gr...@bnpparibas.com>.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.