Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by bhorvat <ho...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/01 01:45:53 UTC

Re: Zone within a Zone problem

Other code is normal html code. I will show you the code of the link click

    @OnEvent("selectComponent")
    public void selectComponent(ShotComponent component) {
        selectedComponent = component;
        ajaxResponseRenderer.addRender("zoneComponent", zoneComponent);
    }

I have tried to put in the link in the inner zone and to use the special ^
but the effect is the same, the outer component is updated as well and then
the fact that I have placed the normal id on the inner zone is becoming the
problem because once it is refreshed the links is broken, if I remove the
normal id it works but still the outer zone is updated somehow.... I am
really confused with this :)

cheers

Re: Zone within a Zone problem

Posted by bhorvat <ho...@gmail.com>.
Hm... I think that normal behavior is that if you have zone with in a zone
once an in nor zone is refreshed it triggers the refresh of the outer zone
as well, is there a way to stop this?

cheers