Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2001/11/04 02:46:25 UTC

[AvalonDB] TestGUI

Hi,
after my TestGUI for the AvalonDB failed the quality
claim of the avalon project merciless yesterday, here
is the new handcrafted Java Swing 1.2 implementation :-).

(Ok, ok I have to be honest. I had some problems with
the Listeners and stuff (VA generated) of the old one,
but please tell it nobody...)

Cheers
Gerhard

Re: [AvalonDB] TestGUI

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Gerhard,

Applied.  It's good work.

>Hi,
>after my TestGUI for the AvalonDB failed the quality
>claim of the avalon project merciless yesterday, here
>is the new handcrafted Java Swing 1.2 implementation :-).
>
>(Ok, ok I have to be honest. I had some problems with
>the Listeners and stuff (VA generated) of the old one,
>but please tell it nobody...)

- Paul