Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Lucky S <lu...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/27 09:59:15 UTC

Input and output ports

Good day

I'm current working on porting one of our nifi flows to minifi, I noticed
that the documentation says the following about ports

Note: Currently MiNiFi does not support external Input Ports or Output
Ports. Any templates that contain these will fail transformation.

Running the toolkit converter doesn't seem to break the port conversion but
simply throws a warning that the config.yml needs to be edited.

I'm still fairly new to this would like the a pointer in the right
direction, I'm looking for documentation on the config.yml with examples on
how to manual add our own Ports

Regards

Re: Input and output ports

Posted by Ferenc Kis <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lucky S,

Can you please share which MiNiFi and MiNiFi Toolkit version you are
referring to?
Also is this MiNiFi C++ or MiNiFi Java agent?

If possible please detail your use-case as well. Are you trying to create a
flow in NiFi and export it to MiNiFi, and using the remote port to
communicate with NiFi via S2S?

Thanks
Ferenc