Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/23 14:54:41 UTC

Facility Properties

Hello Community,

I’m a bit confused about a few properties and their usage, ‘minimum stock’ and ‘days to ship’,

what is the usage of these?

I also noticed while testing the same that I can provide a negative value for ‘minimum stock’ and the system is accepting that!! Is that normal?

Regards,

Emad

Re: Facility Properties

Posted by Yashwant Dhakad <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Emad,
The minimum stock field is also used in the MRP engine to generate
requirements if product ATP is a shortfall.

--
Kind Regards,
Yashwant Dhakad

*HotWax Systems*