Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/07/27 17:06:55 UTC

Re: forrest:hooks configurations examples (was [Views]
strange behaviour)

On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 14:06 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:

> I think that's because we talked about type="span" and type="div" which
> are well known for XHTML writer.
> We might have talked about type="inline" and type="block" but it would
> have been a little bit <fo> oriented :-) .

Actually I really like type="inline" and type="block" because it saying
something about the functionality of the hook even that this name
coincident with fo. I reckon we should rename it this way.

WDOT?
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"