Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by "Debusmann, Ralph" <ra...@sap.com> on 2016/05/30 11:12:29 UTC

NLP & Constraint Programming

Hi,

I am still a Spark newbie who'd like to contribute.

There are two topics which I am most interested in:

1)      Deep NLP (Syntactic/Semantic analysis)

2)      Constraint Programming

For both, I see no built-in support in Spark yet. Or is there?

Cheers,
Ralph

Re: NLP & Constraint Programming

Posted by Marcin Tustin <mt...@handybook.com>.
Hi Ralph,

You could look at https://spark-packages.org/ and see if there's anything
you want on there, and if not release your packages there.

Constraint programming might benefit from integration into Spark, though.

Marcin

--
Want to work at Handy? Check out our culture deck and open roles
<http://www.handy.com/careers>