Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by individual <in...@mi.cl> on 2003/02/14 19:27:22 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] translation: problemas (trouble) con el Modulo DBI

Hi.

Since most of you don't speak spanish, here's Yerika's post, translated:

I want to install the DBi module, but I get this error message:

> Error: No valid repositories: Error: 500 Can't connect to
> ppm.ActiveState.com:80 (connect: Unknown error) at
> C:/Perl/site/lib/PPM/Repository.pm line 84 Error: 500 Can't connect to
> ppm-ia.ActiveState.com:80 (connect: Unknown error) at
> C:/Perl/site/lib/PPM/Repository.pm line 84

I have installed DBIx-CGI.ppd and it's directory in the following path:
c:/perl/site/lib/ppm, but it still refuses to install.

What can I do?

Thanks

Yerika

On Friday, February 14, 2003, at 11:14 AM, Yerika Bustamante Aparicio
wrote:

> Quiero instalar el Modulo DBi pero sale este mensaje
>
> He puesto el archivo DBIx-CGI.ppd y su carpeta en la ruta
> c:/perl/site/lib/ppm pero igual no instala, que hago, gracias
>
> Yerika

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>

[users@httpd] Mod_cntr

Posted by Michael Crawford <cr...@mun.ca>.
Hi all,

I'm trying to compile mod_cntr into Apache 2.0.44 and not haviong any luck...
I can't get the make to compile the added module...

Has anyone got any ideas... or is this an exercise in futility...

--
Cheers,
        Michael

Michael Crawford              | Memorial University of
Systems Administrator      | Newfoundland

Re: [users@httpd] translation: problemas (trouble) con el Modulo DBI

Posted by individual <in...@mi.cl>.
On Friday, February 14, 2003, at 03:43 PM,
<sy...@eluminoustechnologies.com> wrote:

>     I think  you haven't set the HTTP_PROXY environment
> variable to your proxy.
> e.g.  set HTTP_PROXY=myproxy.mydomain.com:8080
> or let me know what perl version u r using is it 5.6????

Traducción:

Creo que no has puesto la variable de ambiente (environment variable)
HTTP_PROXY de tal manera que sea tu proxy, por ejemplo:

> set HTTP_PROXY=myproxy.mydomain.com:8080

Dme que versión de Perl estás usando, es la versión 5.6?

> Rgds,
> Vishal.

********

Paul