Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Kenneth Fogel <kf...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca> on 2018/06/18 22:32:21 UTC

pom file for Maven JavaFX NB 9 RC1

The pom.xml file generated when a project type of Maven JavaFX is still referring to the Java 1.7 JavaFX external jar. Come Java 11 there will need to be a dependency for OpenJFX but considering that JavaFX is included in 8, 9 and 10, the generated pom.xml needs to be updated. I instruct me students to never use this choice but to use plan Maven Java Application for JavaFX applications.

Ken Fogel

PS: Its summer vacation for college teachers so I can turn my attention to annoying everyone, I mean contributing, on this mailing list 😉