Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org> on 2017/09/05 16:15:27 UTC

Re: ATC Fall Summit 2017

Hey all,
This is a reminder to sign up for our fall summit if you plan to attend and
haven't already.  Details and sign up here:  https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/TC/Fall+2017+Summit+-+Atlanta

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/Fall+2017+Summit+-+Atlanta>Also,
if you are attending, please consider giving a presentation.  If you plan
to give a presentation, let us know by sending an email to
summits@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: ATC Fall Summit 2017

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
Thanks to all of those that attended the summit.  We had a very productive
couple of days full of presentations, discussion, and fun!
If you were a presenter, please post your slides here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=74684528
If you were not a presenter, you can find slides at the link above.

Thanks!
Dave

Re: ATC Fall Summit 2017

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.