Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu> on 2006/02/10 23:16:22 UTC

Inconsistent definition of svn_repos_replay2

subversion\libsvn_repos\replay.c(494) : warning C4028: formal parameter 7 different from declaration

The authz_read_func parameter is declared non-const in svn_repos.h, but
defined const in replay.c. Who's wrong?

-- Brane

Re: Inconsistent definition of svn_repos_replay2

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 2/10/06, Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu> wrote:
> subversion\libsvn_repos\replay.c(494) : warning C4028: formal parameter 7 different from declaration
>

> The authz_read_func parameter is declared non-const in svn_repos.h, but
> defined const in replay.c. Who's wrong?

All the other places that pass function pointers seem to pass them as
non-const, so I'd say the definition is wrong.  Fixed in r18425.

-garrett