Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/08/16 16:58:21 UTC

RE : Re: T5: date picker component

Hi,

As I said on google bug tracker, a good idea would be
to put the date format in a localizable property file.
Typically, date format will depend on the user locale.

But I don't know how to do this... sorry.

Julien

Re: RE : Re: T5: date picker component

Posted by Marcelo lotif <ml...@gmail.com>.
Actually i do
I'll post a message there in few minutes

2007/8/20, Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>:

> No, sorry, I do not.
> If you discover some weird behaviour due to some bug in the date
> picker please let me know. We have a issue tracker on the google-code
> project.
>
> 2007/8/17, Marcelo lotif <ml...@gmail.com>:
> > Ted, do you have any example of your DatePicker inside a BeanEditForm?
> > i'm trying to do it but i got this error
> >
> > 15:56:37.015 ERROR! [SocketListener0-1]
> > org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.TemplateParserImpl.insideBody(
> > TemplateParserImpl.java:313) >67> Content inside a Tapestry body element
> is
> > not allowed (at
> >
> classpath:br/com/javasoftware/representacoes/components/HSplitBorder.html,
> > line 39, column 40). The content has been ignored.
> >
> > any hints?
> >
> > 2007/8/16, Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>:
> > >
> > > I think it would be nice to have a DateFormat parameter on the
> > > component which can default to the current locale.
> > > I will have a look at it..

> > > --
> > > /ted

> > --
> > Atenciosamente,
> > Marcelo Lotif
> >

> --
> /ted

Atenciosamente,
Marcelo Lotif

Re: RE : Re: T5: date picker component

Posted by Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>.
No, sorry, I do not.

Posted by Marcelo lotif <ml...@gmail.com>.
Ted, do you have any example of your DatePicker inside a BeanEditForm?
i'm trying to do it but i got this error

15:56:37.015 ERROR! [SocketListener0-1]
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.TemplateParserImpl.insideBody(
TemplateParserImpl.java:313) >67> Content inside a Tapestry body element is
not allowed (at
classpath:br/com/javasoftware/representacoes/components/HSplitBorder.html,
line 39, column 40). The content has been ignored.

any hints?

2007/8/16, Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>:

> I think it would be nice to have a DateFormat parameter on the
> component which can default to the current locale.
> I will have a look at it..
>
> 2007/8/16, Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As I said on google bug tracker, a good idea would be
> > to put the date format in a localizable property file.
> > Typically, date format will depend on the user locale.
> >
> > But I don't know how to do this... sorry.
> >
> > Julien
> >
> > --- Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> >
> > > This is something we will work on for the next
> > > "release" of this component.
> > > All ideas on how to dynamically generate the java
> > > script "ifFormat"
> > > for this (depending on the SimpleDateFormat on the
> > > server side) are
> > > welcome. oh! and also how to get the DateTranslator
> > > in the module to
> > > parse it correctly.

> > > translator in the future?
> > > recompile the module ...