Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Hendrik Leschber <le...@s-m-c.de> on 2002/08/21 11:55:16 UTC

Always getting an error from SOAP Service Manager...

Hi,

I'm relatively new to Web Service Development.

The tools I'm working with are Together 6.0 with JBoss PlugIn, JBoss 2.4 +
Tomcat 3.2 with ApacheSOAP 2.3.1. Unfortunately, every time I try to deploy
and use a Web Service I get the following message from JBoss prompt:

[ERROR,Default] SOAP Service Manager: Unable to read 'DeployedServices.ds':
assuming fresh start

This happens even if I only try the list option in the ApacheSOAP Admin
Tool.

Does anybody has some hints for solving this problem?

Greetings,

Hendrik...