Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Samuel Dupuis <sa...@norconex.com> on 2021/07/09 16:53:30 UTC

Permission to edit wiki page on confluence

Hi,
I am writing here to ask for permission to edit the Solr wiki pages on
confluence. I want to add our company on the support page(
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/Support) as we currently
offer Solr support.
If I understand correctly, I need to provide my username here for inclusion
in the contributor group in other to be able to edit the wiki page. My
username on confluence is "Samuel Dupuis".

Thank you for your help,
Samuel

Re: Permission to edit wiki page on confluence

Posted by Colvin Cowie <co...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

David Smiley replied to you on the 10th July. Perhaps you didn't receive
his reply for some reason?
I will quote his reply below:

Hi Samuel,

Posted by Samuel Dupuis <sa...@norconex.com>.