Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2006/05/11 14:57:44 UTC

Re: The New SpamAssassin sa-update

The updates site has had to be taken down temporarily, due
to hardware issues at the ASF :(  Give it a day or two.

--j.

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 01:57:44PM +0100, Justin Mason wrote:
> The updates site has had to be taken down temporarily, due
> to hardware issues at the ASF :(  Give it a day or two.

Unless something else happened with that machine that I don't know about,
the updates site hasn't been down (httpd wasn't disabled).

The mirroring system sometimes has issues and will timeout, so you may
need to retry a few times.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
!edis gnorw eht morf siht ta gnikool era uoY