Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org> on 2012/10/15 17:00:36 UTC

Reminder: Meetup at Strata and call for topics!

A reminder that we will be having a meetup at Strata on Thursday October
25th. Food and drinks will be provided by Cloudera.
http://www.meetup.com/zookeeperusergroup/events/81954542/

We are looking for topics and folks to present work they have done or are
thinking about doing. Please drop me a note if you are interested in
presenting something! It's a great, low-key opportunity to get feedback on
your work and I encourage anyone to propose topics.

Hope to see many of you at Strata next week!

Camille

Re: Reminder: Meetup at Strata and call for topics!

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.
Yes I will find a place to host slides after the meetup.

Posted by Mathias Herberts <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eric Pederson <er...@gmail.com>.