Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io> on 2018/07/23 18:04:25 UTC

[API WG] Meeting tomorrow, 11am PST

Hi all,
We have an API working group meeting scheduled tomorrow at 11am PST. There
are currently no items on the agenda - if you have something to discuss in
the meeting, please add it here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JrF7pA6gcBZ6iyeP5YgDG62ifn0cZIBWw1f_Ler6fLM/edit?usp=sharing>
!

Cheers,
Greg

Re: [API WG] Meeting tomorrow, 11am PST

Posted by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io>.
Hey folks,
It looks like we don't have an agenda for the meeting today, so let's
cancel this one.

The next API working group meeting will be on August 7; see you then!

Cheers,
Greg

Posted by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io>.
Hey folks,