Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com> on 2005/02/09 05:30:53 UTC

XmlBeans 2.0.0-beta1

Yes, after having announced it for what it seems like a long time now, it is here.
I have put the first release candidate for XmlBeans V2 up on the web for review by the community. You are all encouraged to download it, install it and see how your favorite app works (or expand it by using one of the new features).

The links for the distributions are:
-----Windows
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/dist/xmlbeans-2.0.0-beta1.zip
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/dist/xmlbeans-2.0.0-beta1-src.zip

----Linux/Unix
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/dist/xmlbeans-2.0.0-beta1.tgz
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/dist/xmlbeans-2.0.0-beta1-src.tgz

Tomorrow we'll have release candidates for xmlbeans-1.0.4 as well.

Enjoy,
Radu

Re: XmlBeans 2.0.0-beta1

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Thanks everyone for the excellent work that went into this release!

Could someone put the jars in the apache maven repository?
(http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/)

- Dan