Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/09 04:00:04 UTC

Where's the 5.4 javadoc?

Am I looking in the wrong place for T5.4 javadoc? The doco I'm looking at shows Autocomplete without a context parameter:

	http://people.apache.org/~hlship/t5api/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/mixins/Autocomplete.html

but I think that's out of date, judging by this issue:

	https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1783

Also, is there a reason that fixed issues in JIRA don't show which beta they're first released into?

Cheers,

Geoff

Re: Where's the 5.4 javadoc?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.