Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjay bahal <sb...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/14 14:50:51 UTC

Soap Deseralization Error

Hi,
I get the flwg error:
<faultstring>No Deserializer found to deserialize a
&apos;urn:my_encoding:demo.Invoice&apos; using
encoding style
&apos;http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/&apos;.</faultstring>

demo.Invoice my class.
any ideas,
Thanks
Sanjay
I use Tomcat 3_2 and SOAP_2_2

http://personals.yahoo.com

RE: Soap Deseralization Error

Posted by Sanjay bahal <sb...@yahoo.com>.
Any body getting a chance to look at this.
TIA
Sanjay

encodingStyle=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/,elementType=my_encoding:demo.Invoice,javaType=demo.Invoice,java2XMLClassName=org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer,xml2JavaClassName=org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer]

Posted by Sanjay bahal <sb...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Sanjay bahal <sb...@yahoo.com>.
The code looks like this:

Posted by Sanjay bahal <sb...@yahoo.com>.