Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/06/25 22:25:47 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache/src README conf.h http_main.c util.c

To add my 2 cents to what looks to be a rager...

I _don't_ see the harm in adding these changes. Compile issues
are fairly easily checked and should be thoroughly check by the
time we all finish our builds for the final release.

I have the impression that several things are getting well ironed
out for this release, and we even seem to be getting some bug
reports about some rather elusive problems.

While I would like to see 1.1 out the door as much as anyone else,
I don't see a reason to ignore cleanups/polish like this one.