Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2018/10/12 19:22:10 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] move Apahe OpenJPA from SVN to gitbox hosted at ASF

 The VOTE did pass with the following:
+1 Maxim, Jon, Romain, Daniel, Francesco, Mark
No -1 nor 0
txs to all who voted!
Gonna pull the trigger in a few minutes.
txs and LieGrue,strub

    On Tuesday, 9 October 2018, 17:24:41 CEST, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> wrote:

 hi folks!

Since the discuss thread showed good support I'd love to call an official VOTE.

Please VOTE about moving Apache OpenJPA to GIT. More precisely the preferable option of gitbox. Albeit this is some minor question as a GIT repo can be moved around without loosing any information. So it technically doesn't matter much whether it is gitbox or any other ASF hosted GIT system. All our Infra has to make sure is that pushes to that repo can only be performed by an OpenJPA committer.

[+1] yeah, let's GIT it on!
[+0] meh, don't care
[-1] nope stopp, the is a ${showstopper}

The VOTE is open for 72h with lazy consensus.

And here is my own +1

txs and LieGrue,
strub