Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Yaron Cohen <Ya...@nice.com> on 2006/02/27 08:25:15 UTC

Unhandled exception at 0x7c901230 : User breakpoint

Hi,

I have the same problem as described at:
http://www.nabble.com/Using-generated-CPP-files-in-visual-studio-2003-t8
41990.html#a2181671.

Can you please explain to me:

How should I configure the conf file? It looks like what ever I do in
order to configure it, I get the same error.

Please note that I did what ever you explain under "Client Installation
and Configuration" and it does not work.

Thanks
Yaron

Yaron Cohen

VoIP Integrations Software Engineer EIS, R&D

NICE Systems. Israel

(T) +972 (9) 7752338

(M) +972 (54) 5442488
(F) +972 (9) 7753600

Yaron.Cohen@nice.com <mailto:Yaron.Cohen@nice.com%20>

www.nice.com <http://www.nice.com/>

-------------------------------

NICE - Insight from Interactions

Re: Unhandled exception at 0x7c901230 : User breakpoint

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi,

Which version of Axis C++ are you using, and are you following the bundled
instructions or latest versions available on
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/documentation.html ?

It sounds like the problem you're seeing is caused by the Xerces-C
libraries not being available on the system library path at runtime.  Check
the latest install/config instructions here:
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/install-guide.html#Installing_Client

Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)