Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "horntail2002@yahoo.com" <ho...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/18 23:55:24 UTC

RE:Axis 1.1 + WebLogic 7.0 + Sun-JSSE/Certicom-SSL

Hi,

I know this is a more-than-2-month old thread but
really need some help here.

I have the similar config as you do, but can't get
pass the log4j problem.  I tried your solution by
putting the system property by using
-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.NoOpLog
in startWeblogic script and take out log4j-1.2.8.jar
but still getting exception
"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/log4j/Logger".  Is there anything else I
need/can do to make this work within WebLogic?

thanks,

Chin

>One problem is the problem with "Log4J" - WebLogic
has an older version,
>Axis has a newer version. One trick to make it work
is to set -

>System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.Log",

"org.apache.commons.logging.impl.NoOpLog");

>- and leave out the archive "log4j-1.2.8.jar". Major
problem - or was.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com