Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by sreepriya ramakrishnan <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/03 15:44:22 UTC

Geronimo and Base 64

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me of any available class in Geronimo
package jars that can help me to decode Base 64
encoded strings?

I tried using the MimeUtility.decode method in
geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_spec-1.0.jar file, but it did
not work.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Priya

http://mail.yahoo.com

Geronimo-web.xml - Please help

Posted by sreepriya ramakrishnan <sr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi all,

Sorry to infiltrate your inboxes with these messages.
Please see below a copy of my geronimo-web.xml.

I have included my login modules in a jar file
test-1.0.jar and put it in the repository. If the
application deploys I am assuming , it has found the
jar dependency. But,I find that geronimo still says
that the Login Module cannot be found. Please let me
know waht I am doing wrong here.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <web-app
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"

xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
    configId="MyConfigName">

    <dependency>
	<uri>login/Test/1.0/jar</uri>
    </dependency>

    <context-root>/testapplication</context-root>

<context-priority-classloader>true</context-priority-classloader>
<security-realm-name>TestRealm</security-realm-name>

    <gbean name="TestRealm"
class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.GenericSecurityRealm">
        <attribute
name="realmName">TestRealm</attribute>
        <reference name="ServerInfo">

<gbean-name>geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=geronimo/j2ee-system/1.0/car,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=GBean,name=ServerInfo</gbean-name>
        </reference>
        <reference name="LoginService">

<gbean-name>geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=geronimo/j2ee-security/1.0/car,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=JaasLoginService,name=JaasLoginService</gbean-name>
        </reference>
        <xml-reference
name="LoginModuleConfiguration">
            <log:login-config
xmlns:log="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/loginconfig-1.0">
                <log:login-module
control-flag="OPTIONAL" server-side="true"
wrap-principals="false">

<log:login-domain-name>LDAPLoginManager</log:login-domain-name>

<log:login-module-class>org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.LDAPLoginModule</log:login-module-class>
                    <log:option
name="connectionProtocol"/>
                    <log:option
name="roleSearchMatching">(uniqueMember={0})</log:option>
                    <log:option
name="userSearchSubtree">false</log:option>
                    <log:option
name="roleName">cn</log:option>
                    <log:option
name="roleBase">ou=groups,ou=system</log:option>
                    <log:option name="userRoleName"/>
                    <log:option
name="authentication">simple</log:option>
                    <log:option
name="connectionURL">ldap://localhost:1389</log:option>
                    <log:option
name="connectionUsername">uid=admin,ou=system</log:option>
                    <log:option
name="userBase">ou=users,ou=system</log:option>
                    <log:option
name="initialContextFactory">com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory</log:option>
                    <log:option
name="roleSearchSubtree">false</log:option>
                    <log:option
name="connectionPassword">secret</log:option>
                    <log:option
name="userSearchMatching">uid={0}</log:option>
                </log:login-module>
                <log:login-module
control-flag="SUFFICIENT" server-side="true"
wrap-principals="false">

<log:login-domain-name>DBLoginManager</log:login-domain-name>

<log:login-module-class>com.test.TestLoginModule</log:login-module-class>
                </log:login-module>
            </log:login-config>
        </xml-reference>
    </gbean>

 </web-app>

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Geronimo and CustomLoginModules- not able to find jar

Posted by sreepriya ramakrishnan <sr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi I added the dependency in the geronimo-web.xml like
the following and I put the jar in a folder called
login/jars which I created under
Geronimo1.0/repository. I get the following exception:

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
uri login/jars/Test.jar not found in repository
uri login/jars/Test.jar not found in repository

Thanks,
Priya

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <web-app
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"

xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
    configId="MyConfigName">

    <dependency>
	<uri>login/jars/Test.jar</uri>

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.

Re: Geronimo and Base 64

Posted by sreepriya ramakrishnan <sr...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for your help Rick. That solved it.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Geronimo and CustomLoginModules

Re: Geronimo and Base 64

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.