Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Giriraj Bhojak <gi...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/11 07:31:52 UTC

Sending a text file as an attachment using WS-Security policy

Hi,

I need to ensure that a text file I send using WS-Security policy must be
signed and encrypted as well.
Without using security policy, I am able to send the file properly to a
jaxws based CXF endpoint.
MTOM is enabled as well.
When I enable WS-Security policy for that endpoint, I get an error on the
lines of 'signature failed'.
I am using v2.7.11.

Could anybody tell me if I am missing anything?

Thanks,
Giriraj

Re: Sending a text file as an attachment using WS-Security policy

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
You can just disable MTOM.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Sending a text file as an attachment using WS-Security policy

Posted by Giriraj Bhojak <gi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Colm.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Giriraj,