Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Biswas, Goutam_Kumar" <Go...@deshaw.com> on 2003/09/26 18:53:35 UTC

RE: How do I specify a different workDir for each user accessing the same Tomcat 4.1.27 implementation

Shapira,

If I'm not too demanding :-) can you please explain why it is a bad idea to
use the same Tomcat instance for more than one user. Is it performance
related or is it something else ?

Regards,
Goutam