Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/01 22:13:15 UTC

Re: RoadMap Axis2C

Dear all,
for my side I have just refactored to build with CMake Axis Util project
at https://github.com/jzoppi/axis2c/tree/1.0.x/src/util and I wil add this
week the unit tests with gtest. As soon as the tests and no leak present
will be ready I will create a JIRA.
Best Regards,
Giorgio.

--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.