Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2019/08/23 13:15:29 UTC

[REMIND] Need to move shardingsphere Docker Hub repo

Hi

Besides Apache official notification, I received the ShardingSphere
notification in other media, which including a docker hub repo[1].
Right now, as we are at podling, it is not a big issue. But it is still a
potential branding issue, shardingsphere is going to be an Apache branding.
We should fix this, require an official Apache repo, and upload images
there, in case users are widely known, then have to change(such as when we
graduate).

[1] https://hub.docker.com/r/shardingsphere/sharding-proxy

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [REMIND] Need to move shardingsphere Docker Hub repo

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi Sheng,

Thanks for your reminder.

I have applied for an Apache repo:

We can upload images there after the repo is available.

Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> 于2019年8月23日周五 下午9:15写道:

--
Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShardingSphere