Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/28 11:54:16 UTC

SVN 1.10.x and 1.14.x coming soon-ish ... cast votes in STATUS

I intend to start the release process for SVN 1.10.x and 1.14.x in the
near future. It would be great if we could get the STATUS files
cleaned out so we can include as many fixes as possible in these
releases. It has been a long time since we did a release so we may as
well make it count.

I am not fixing a date for rolling the tarballs .. yet. There has been
great activity in STATUS and as long as it continues I will wait. If
the file is cleaned out then I will begin the releases.

If it seems like the activity has stopped then I will announce the
date I intend to roll the release and make a final call to cast votes.

Hopefully many of you can also start to set aside some time to prepare
to sign releases. If things go well this week and we can get all the
votes in, I will do the release process this upcoming weekend, but we
shall see how it goes the next few days.

Of course if you have new fixes to nominate you should be doing so
ASAP so they can get some votes.

Thanks

Mark