Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Robert King <ro...@publishingtechnology.com> on 2008/02/04 22:46:03 UTC

Clarification on saving editor prefs issue

Hi all,

My editor choice was not being saved when I saved my preferences in
2.6.0. After finding this was a known issue, Janne directed me to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-49

I'm just looking for some clarification, as the final comment says this
is resolved in 2.6.1-rc3. I tried running 2.6.1-rc3, latest CVS build,
and got the same issue.

The above page has an attachment, prefEditorCookieStore.patch
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12371751/prefEditorCookieStore.patch>.
This patch, however, does not seem to be included in the latest code
from CVS. My question is, was this the patch that fixed the issue, or
was this a patch submitted by the reporter, which should not be
necessary in 2.6.1-rc3? Am I just not checking out the right branch?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Re: Clarification on saving editor prefs issue

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Robert,

I need to cross check this. The issue was resolved at the time of the commit ;-)
So when using 2.6.1.-rc3, this 'should' work.
Which browser are you using ?

dirk