Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Eapen <j1...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/12 23:24:43 UTC

Axis 1.3 - Question on creating doc literal WSDL with attachments.

I am using Axis 1.3.  I want to create a document/literal wrapped ( WS-I
complaint ) WSDL with attachments. I am using swaRef data type.
I am able to generate the java artifacts using wsdl2java. The wsdl seems to
be WS-I compliant as i ran it through a tool "soatest".

( i followed the suggested given in following url

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-tip-swaref.html)

What I am not sure is the following Interface generated by wsdl2java.

public interface ServiceTemplatesPortType extends java.rmi.Remote
   public org.apache.axis.types.URI
exportServiceTemplate(ServiceTemplateReference templateRef) throws
java.rmi.RemoteException;
}

1. Why did it generate the attachment type as
"org.apache.axis.types.URI"  instead
of "javax.activation.DataHandler" or how can i proceed from here.
2. Is swaRef type supported in Axis 1.3 ?

Appreciate any help

-John