Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Heinz Drews <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/05 06:31:31 UTC

Tree2 - Specify image path

Is it possible to configure the path used for the treenode images?

Currently the path is relative to the component but this does not
allow to externalize the images to different servers.

Heinz

Re: Tree2 - Specify image path

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Yeah this way you aren't forced to use the extensions filter, etc.
While that is a nice feature (I plan to use it myself) its not for
everyone.  Plus you can override the icons and potentially override
the javascript.

BTW, there is an option to turn off the navigation icons and
connecting lines completely in case you didn't know.  (Although with
client-side toggle you *must* have the navigation icons.)

- sean

ps. Out of curiousity, are you using client or server-side toggle?

Re: Tree2 - Specify image path

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.