Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Hacking Bear <ha...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/05 05:27:13 UTC

Handling of unknown/multiple lanuage documents

Hello,
 I'm new to Lucene. After some readings, I'm still not quite sure which
Analyzer I should be using for handling documents in unknown or multiple
lanugages. The documents I want to index may be written in lanuages other
than the user/system's default language and one document may contain text in
different lanuages.
 By the way, I hope there is a search capablity in website of Lucene search
engine. :-)
 - HB