Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/01 23:59:05 UTC

TomEE 1.6.0 snapshot results in IllegalAccessException on startup after adding OmniFaces 1.6 snapshot

Class java.util.ServiceLoader$LazyIterator can not access a member of class
org.omnifaces.cdi.converter.ConverterExtension with modifiers ""[1]

is the exception that I get on startup of TomEE 1.6.0 snapshot
(2013-06-17). This exception occurs, because the following was implemented
and added to OmniFaces 1.6 snapshot:

Enable CDI in faces converters and validators [2]

Please take a look and let me know if there is anything that I can do to
enable TomEE 1.6.0 snapshot to start my webapp with OmniFaces 1.6 snapshot.

[1] https://code.google.com/p/omnifaces/issues/detail?id=198
[2] https://code.google.com/p/omnifaces/issues/detail?id=183

Re: TomEE 1.6.0 snapshot results in IllegalAccessException on startup after adding OmniFaces 1.6 snapshot

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.
Please disregard. OmniFaces committer fixed the issue and responded with
the following:

[1] https://code.google.com/p/omnifaces/issues/detail?id=198#c4
[2] https://code.google.com/p/omnifaces/issues/detail?id=198#c5

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Howard W. Smith, Jr. <smithh032772@gmail.com