Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <fr...@thalesgroup.com> on 2021/03/23 16:00:36 UTC

IIOP tunelling over HTTP

Hello everyone,

Previously we were using Welogic. In one of our use-case, we performed a remote EJB (so using iiop) call to the our customer backend over the internet.
Because of some firewall issue we might have, we use http tunneling iiop to perform this call.

Do you know if we can do the same with TomEE ?

Best Regards.

RE: IIOP tunelling over HTTP

Posted by COURTAULT Francois <fr...@thalesgroup.com>.
Hello Jonathan,

Thanks a lot :-)
What about Micro-Profile support on TomEE  at least 3.x ?

Best Regards.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francois

RE: IIOP tunelling over HTTP