Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1996/06/26 20:47:04 UTC

mod_log_config.c

Do we want to maintain the current "impression" in the mod_log_config.c
module that it's not ready for prime-time?

I've found it extremely useful and solid so far.

Nothing so drastic as having it the defauly but may some rewording
of the comments?

Re: mod_log_config.c

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.
On Wed, 26 Jun 1996, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Do we want to maintain the current "impression" in the mod_log_config.c
> module that it's not ready for prime-time?
>
> I've found it extremely useful and solid so far.
>
> Nothing so drastic as having it the defauly but may some rewording
> of the comments?

The comments in Configuration.tmpl seem decent to me - are you referring
to someplace else?

I would support making mod_log_config the default in 1.2.  I am
comfortable with the format - I'd like tighter control on the date/time
elements (I wrote a different function to do a different format) but that
can wait til later (along with vhost logging, transfer time logging, and
perhaps some other variables we want to throw in).

	Brian