Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hans Nestler <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/20 02:15:30 UTC

Serializer/Deserializer needed for .Net client

I can see by reading the Mailing lists that several
people are experiencing the same problem with
accessing the java.sql.Timestamp data type.

I am able to access all datatypes and arrays of
datatypes from the stateless session beans using C#,
except for the the java.sql.Timestamp.

Has anyone successfully been able to successfully
create a Serializer/Deserializer for the
java.sql.Timestamp?  If so could you please send the
code to me or better yet post it to this news group?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Hans (hans_nestler@yahoo.com)

http://shopping.yahoo.com