Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com> on 2013/02/11 06:01:51 UTC

Felix 4.2.0 and R5 core spec

Does Felix 4.2.0 not include all of R5 core APIs? I am assuming it also
implements them. If so, why should it not be called an R5 framework?

Thanks,
Sahoo

Re: Felix 4.2.0 and R5 core spec

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 2/11/13 09:14 , Sahoo wrote:
> How does one know which are partially implemented vs. fully
> implemented? Is it documented anywhere?

There was no attempt to implement any of the R5 API because I didn't
personally have the time to do it. This was just an attempt to move to
the R5 API to make it easier for people to submit patches for R5
functionality.

Luckily, there isn't much new for the framework to implement in R5, but
no where have we claimed that 4.2.0 is an R5 framework. It still passes
the R4.3 CT (except for signature tests) and it hasn't been run on the
R5 CT.

-> richard

Re: Felix 4.2.0 and R5 core spec

Posted by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com>.