Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Thomas graves <tg...@apache.org> on 2019/05/29 21:49:51 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] SPIP: Public APIs for extended Columnar Processing Support

Hi all,

The vote passed with 9 +1's (4 binding) and 1 +0 and no -1's.

 +1s (* = binding) :
Bobby Evans*
Thomas Graves*
DB Tsai*
Felix Cheung*
Bryan Cutler
Kazuaki Ishizaki
Tyson Condie
Dongjoon Hyun
Jason Lowe

+0s:
Xiangrui Meng

Thanks,
Tom Graves

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] SPIP: Public APIs for extended Columnar Processing Support

Posted by Bobby Evans <re...@gmail.com>.
Let me put up an initial patch probably around the beginning of next week
and we can talk about the maintenance involved with it there when you have
something more concrete to look at.

Thanks,

Bobby

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.