Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Ryan Ward <ry...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/09 17:26:58 UTC

Re: Binary Data over the PutTCP processor

Bryan - I started to evaluate putTCP and agree Outgoing Message Delimiter
should be optional. I'm currently having to splitText to 1 in order to use
putTCP which doesn't seem like the most efficient approach. Was a JIRA ever
created for this capability?

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Looks like someone did create a JIRA: